The mission of NHS Warwickshire North Clinical Commissioning Group is:
- Continuously improving quality of health outcomes and access, meeting the needs of our population;
- Involving patients, carers and our population in decisions about their care and the services we commission;
- Providing the best stewardship in the use of our resources;
- Developing our clinicians, our staff and our providers to continuously improve our capability and leadership at all levels.
The Group will promote good governance and proper stewardship of public resources in pursuance of its goals and in meeting its statutory duties.
Good corporate governance arrangements are critical to achieving the Group’s objectives.
The values that underpin the way that the Group commissions services are:
- Quality and equality
- Valuing each individual
- Dignity, respect and compassion - for our patients, carers, population and staff
- Working together - improving health and sustainable services
- Improving services for the whole community - wasted resources are wasted opportunities for others